My hair feels wonderful
Weed Majestic Growth Serum
- Weed Majestic Growth Serum is a NO DRIP oil serum specially crafted using the ultimate combination of ayurvedic herbal nutrients that help stimulate hair growth. This thick serum stays put on your scalp to deliver powerful, concentrated nourishment to each follicle.
- Weed Majestic Growth Serum contains a potent blend of specialty Ayurvedic herbs known to stimulate hair growth: Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Brahmi (Gotu Kola), Tulsi (Holy Basil), Neem, Fenugreek, Ashwaganda (Indian Winter Cherry), Behada Fruit, and Herada Fruit. These herbs are known to speed up and accelerate hair growth fast.
- Weed Majestic Growth Serum also contains Maca Root, Cayenne, Rosemary, Saw Palmetto, Sage, Stinging Nettle, Green Tea, Ginger, Spirulina, Aloe Vera, Kelp, Chlorella and Grape Seed Extract, which provide vitamins and nutrients to the scalp while also stimulating hair growth quickly.
- Weed Majestic Growth Serum contains only the best blend of nourishing, top shelf hair oils, such as Safflower Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, and Hempseed Oil.
Control how much Serum is delivered to the scalp with our easy to use twist-applicator tip.
A little goes a long way!
• Safflower oil and Cold Pressed, Organic Hempseed Oil are naturally rich in Vitamin E and helps nutrients penetrate the scalp.
• Maca Root promotes thick, strong hair.
• Amla and Brahmi are ayurvedic herbs that work in unison to encourage growth and cease shedding.
• Kelp, Spirulina, and Chlorella are rich in sea minerals that promote growth and healthy hair.
Directions: Twist dial open. Apply serum directly to scalp. Use fingertips to massage serum into scalp. Use daily for maximum benefit.
Ingredients: Safflower Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Hempseed Oil, Maca Root, Amla, Brahmi, Tulsi, Neem, Cayenne, Rosemary, Saw Palmetto, Sage, Stinging Nettle, Fenugreek, Green Tea, Ashwaganda, Ginger, Behada Fruit, Herada Fruit, Spirulina, Aloe Vera, Kelp, Chlorella, Grape Seed Extract, Lavender Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Fragrance (Optional)
Minimo Bath & Body products use:
- Natural & certified organic ingredients
- 100% natural essential oils
Minimo Bath & Body products are formulated without:
- Parabens · Phthalates · Propylene Glycol
- Mineral Oil · PABA · Petrolatum · Paraffin
- DEA · Animal Ingredients (except cruelty-free honey)
- No Dyes or Artifical Colors
- NO COSMETIC BASES - handcrafted from scratch:)
This product has been crafted with quality & pride, & we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you order from us and didn't fall head over heels in love with this product, let us know within 30 days at email@example.com. Please note, shipping charges are not included in the refund.
XOXO Minimo Bath & Body
Disclaimer: The statements presented on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered on this web site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Fragrance may be used in our products depending on the option chosen. If you have sensitivities to fragrance, we recommend choosing our Unscented variety, or choosing one of our products that uses only essential oils.
I've been using this product for a week now. It has an awesome smell and I love the thickness of the oil. And the fact that it's all natural makes it even better!
First time I used it, I just applied it to my scalp (I have natural hair). I didn't notice anything special. After wash day, I used it again and put on a wig cap since I plan on wearing a protective style for a few weeks. The next day, I took off my wig cap and OMG my hair is so soft!!! My curls feel so silky, but not oily. I have no idea why this oil worked so much better when I covered my hair - heat maybe? Anyway, I'm hooked.
I am noticing a change in my hair...a very good change. My hair seems fuller and I already have thick hair, but I definitely can notice my locs getting longer. I love citrus scents anyway so the fact that my hair smells like lemon cake is a plus!
Although my hair has been chemical free for over 15 years, I have been battling thinning on the sides of my head since I was a young woman. After having tried numerous methods and techniques to regrow my hair, I must say I have FINALLY found something that actually works! I am so grateful for this serum. It is not drippy or runny and it smells amazing! Thank you for taking the time to put all of these wonderful ingredients into one formula. I am eternally grateful for this product. I can't wait to try other products manufactured by your company. I guarantee that I am a customer for life!
I just bought my first bottle of this and so far I am loving it! The smell is fantastic, I bought the black raspberry vanilla scent. I've used the product twice now and I can immediately tell that my hair is definitely softer and has a shine to it. I am interested to see if it is actually going to make my hair grow longer. I will probably repurchase this even if it doesn't help with growth just because of the scent and softness it adds to my hair!
Just to the end of my first bottle. Lasted a long time with daily use. Does not drip and leaves hair soft. Smells great.
This is a great hair growth oil! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and it makes my new growth very soft. I ordered the warm vanilla sugar and it smells so good! I will continue use to see how much my hair grows.
I have used this for about two weeks, i purchased the Blackberry Vanilla and it smells wonderful. The consistency is very thick which i love. I use this on my scalp and i also use this directly on my hair as the LOC and i have seen a significant difference to my hair. Seriously, my hair has always lacked shine and i clearly can see a huge shine to my hair. I love to open it just to smell it. I have not seen a real growth and i have a shedding issue that i am still having I want to try for a couple more weeks to see if it helps with shedding and growth. Honestly, though i will continue to keep using this oil regardless for other benefits. Love it and hope you do as well.
I have only been using the product for a week but I love the way my hair feels and smells. Will report back when I see progress.