The Minimo Derma Roller
This product is currently sold out.
The Minimo Derma Roller is a professional grade, micro-needle designed to meet the highest standards of medical and healthcare professionals.
Micro-needling with a derma roller effectively reduces pore size while stimulating collagen production, improving skin texture, as well as improving the appearance of acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration of the skin.
Using the Minimo Derma Roller along with a regenerative serum, such as our Lumen Dark Spot Corrector Serum, helps to speed up the process towards healthy, glowing skin.
- Dark spots
- Even skin tone
DO NOT USE ON ACTIVE ACNE: THIS CAN SPREAD BACTERIA ON SKIN.
Pair with our Lumen Dark Spot Corrector Serum
The Minimo Derma Roller has a 0.30mm needle length which is considered safe for home use.
Our compact derma roller design is individually sanitized and vacuumed packed to ensure the highest hygienic standards.
|Concerns||Needle length (millimeters)|
|shallow acne scars||1.0 mm|
|deep acne scars||1.5 mm|
|enlarged pores||0.25 to 0.5 mm|
|postinflammatory hyperpigmentation (blemishes)||0.25 to 0.5 mm|
|skin discoloration||0.2 to 1.0 mm (start with the smallest)|
|sun damaged or sagging skin||0.5 to 1.5 mm (a combination of both is ideal)|
|stretch marks||1.5 to 2.0 mm (avoid 2.0 mm for home use)|
|surgical scars||1.5 mm|
|uneven skin tone or texture||0.5 mm|
|wrinkles||0.5 to 1.5 mm|
Directions (Detailed on Box):
For best results, use the Minimo Skin Essentials Derma Roller as part of your night-time beauty routine.
1. Sanitize the Derma Roller before each use with rubbing alcohol. Let dry.
2. (VERY IMPORTANT) Double or Triple Cleanse Face (For example: wash face/exfoliate, then apply a toner) to remove all traces of make-up and dirt. Pat dry with a towel.
3. Apply a hydrating serum to create a slippery surface for the Derma Roller. Avoid serums with vitamin C or Retinol.
4. Using the sterilized Derma Roller, roll up and down the skin 3-4 times in the pattern of an *asterisk* using equal speed and light pressure (do not lift the roller off the skin).
5. First do it vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally across both ways. Complete this on each area to be treated. Avoid eyes, lips, and irritate skin, or areas with active acne.
6. The treatment should take 5-10 minutes and can be repeated 2-3 times a week. Can be increased to every other day based on tolerance.
7. Apply a gentle moisturizer and massage into skin until absorbed.
After rolling, the skin may:
- be red for a couple hours, sometimes less
- feel like a sunburn
- swell initially (very minor)
- feel like your face is pulsing and the blood is circulating